Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stir-Crazy


Not working and feeling...blah! makes you do crazy things. I was starting to feel touches of cabin-fever. I got out of the house. I organized the office (not an easy task!). Then I revamped my blog.

Change.

The key to my sanity is change. So I'm making subtle changes in my life and all throughout the house. I've decided to post a picture of the things I change. So that months from now, I can look back and remember how crazy I was as a pregnant person.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So pregnancy has magnified the whole I gotta know exactly where it is obsession, eh? What's next on the list, I anxiously await it's debut.
    Hey! maybe you could take a gander at my sewing room. Who knows all this planning and organization might save a life one day,I say, 'Go to it babygirl!'
    If we can't revel in our own accomplishments from time to time, why go on living? I <3 U Mom

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Good job! I like it. I wish my computer desk looked that clean.... wait a second, I have a laptop, what am I talkin about!? my desk looks different all the time :-P
    Love you

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Nesting - It's great that you have the time! You do such a wonderful job too, Laura Michelle.

    Baby Gent will be born with the ultimate organizational skills and she/he can say..."I learned it in the womb!"

    Establishing a record of your work is part of the nesting and organizational process, too! You are sooo smart. :)

    Happy nesting! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home