Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Random Act of Confusion

I was so confused and sad when I hadn't seen any comments for so long. I was starting to think no one read my blog. Then I had the bright idea that I may have accidentally blocked comments until I approved them, by mixing stuff up in settings. So I went into settings, and I SO had comments!

Thanks for commenting everyone!

Makes me feel like I'm not all alone in my little world of blogging.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    No being the sad junk, I'm readin the shtuff as fast and often as I can :)
    Chin up, chin up
    Put a little laughter in your eyes
    Brave it, save it
    Even though you’re felling otherwise
    Rise up, wise up
    Make a little smile begin
    You’ll be happy hearted
    Once you get started
    Up with your chinny chin chin!
    CHIN UP!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    Hey! That's off of Charlotte's web!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home