Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Hormones

Pregnancy hormones wreak havoc on your body. That's for darn sure. My body went so far as to grow a THICK mustache.

Brian, sweet husband that he is, decided it would be in his best interests to snap a photo of my head in the shampoo bowl with blue wax on my upper lip.

Now, that the sore feeling of embarrassment has worn off, I'm ready to post this rather humorous picture.

Oh yeah, did I mention that as a pregnant woman I am overly sensitive to every emotion in the book? I've forgotten how to take a joke!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    well, I think it is a cute picture, but I have a question... is the blue wax used for something or was it just wasted for a prank?? (I am wax illiterate)

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    The wax was used to remove my 'stache.

    The pain one experiences during a wax is hardly worth a prank... Unless you're Steve-O.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home