Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, May 15, 2006

But it's a CUTE little chicken!


Brian: It looks like a chicken.
Doctor: -Nervous laughter.-
Laura: But it's a cute little chicken!

This is our baby's first picture. His/her head is on the bottom. The wing looking things are his/her nubs, which will soon be arms and legs.

Baby Gent has a heart beat of 160.
Super healthy and looking good.

Much to my dismay, we are not due to deliver until the 25th of December. We had estimated a due date of about late November to early December.

Luckily, only 5% of pregnant women deliver ON their due dates. I'm hoping for earlier, but this baby will come when he's good and ready.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Excellent, now all we need is a good quarterback.... I mean umm... doctor :)
    I am so happy for you and Brian. I hope that you too are really happy. Maybe we will be able to visit some time. that would be gr8!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    Heck yes it would! Thanks for the happiness!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwwww how cute!! A christmas baby! I love him! He's the cutest little chicken ever!

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay wow...
    First, I can't believe you're a blogger and have been for awhile now.

    Second I can't believe you're living in ALASKA!

    Third, I can't believe you are pregnant!!!

    We, Miss, really have some catching up to do.

    Call/write/whatever me

    Ryan (the boy, no MAN you dated in 10th grade)

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    Ryan! How can I call/write/whatever you? Do you have email or a blog or a phone? :) Email me at MrsBGent@yahoo.com with some contact info or post your blog link in a comment. Nice hearing from you!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AGAIN!!! I think he looks like a tadpole! I hope hes big so i can teach him all about Football, hockey, and wrestling!! but judging by you an Brian i dont think hes going to be too big. lol. but i know one thing. hell be taller then his mommy!! lol. j/k Laura. have a good day!! love you guys!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home