Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Little Bits

It doesn't make sense, I know.

Small condiments.

But I love them. They make me smile, every time. The Heinz collection, Brian got for me the night before he left for basic training. We were eating at the Olio, a terrible restaurant in the Sheraton Hotel in SLC. They serve "American" meals (Like fries, pizza, and burgers) to the soldiers, airmen, seamen, and marines that are headed off to training. Along with these meals, they provide small condiments, rather than stocking them in bulk.

The three most likely reasons I came up with would be
1) the government pays for it
2) their regular menu consists of several dishes that NO ONE would put ketchup on
3) for my enjoyment.

The mini tabasco I got from Chase, when he found out that I LOVE mini condiments. He got it from an MRE (I think Meal Ready to Eat??). He had a few of them, and when I started exclaiming over how cute they were, he said I could take one.

I'm always on the lookout for tiny condiments... I'm not sure why.

Thanks for all the positive support about my previous post. Sometimes I hate that I'm not perfect. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    I have a mini tabasco!! A guy at work gave it to me. I have never really considered using it. Then again, I only likes tabasco on chicken and fries (thanks to kelly :)). I like the little condiments too, not for use but definitely for decoration.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home