Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

I took a day off of being crazy...Actually, I just traded crazy for grumpy and sat in the shade while Brian flew a kite.
He had so much fun!
It was like he was a kid again.













Yes, Yes. Being pregnant has most definitely increased my desire to know exactly where everything is. When I was a kid, I used to stay up late. Into the wee hours of the night I'd organize my things, rearrange my furniture, make lists of what I wanted to do... That bug grew bigger with Little Chicken. Only problem is, I'm trying to avoid heavy lifting, so I don't get to do it as drastically as I was once able.



Zoe's new form of acting out is throwing ALL of her weight into the leash and dragging me behind her. She never was the best behaved puppy on a leash, but this? This is new. So, we tied her to a balance beam on the playground. She didn't stay there long. I took pity on her teeny tiny body in it's black fur coat.
It was HOT yesterday.
See her GI-NORMOUS tongue?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Looks like he was having the fun, I wish I could. It was rainy here today I think the puppy would have liked it. Silly puppies anyways :)
    What, them with their tongues and all.
    I wish we had an animal, gotta wait for a house for something like that though.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's what I appreciate about Brian, his ability to really let go and be himself. Papa does that too and sometimes you just gotta sit back and smile, life is good. Spideyman was a nice touch! <3M

     

Post a Comment

<< Home