Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, November 24, 2006

'Tis the Season

It's Black Friday, and I can finally employ my Christmas spirit.
No one will give me a second glance if I decide to belt out "Jingle Bells" as I peruse the produce section of the commissary. Hold that...I may get a few glances. Only because I'm serenading the bananas, not because of my song choice. Brian and I hired Terra to take our pictures. Her payment? She got to witness our picture-fighting ways. We always quarrel when it's picture time. I think that's payment enough. It really is quite entertaining.

This one is my favorites. The pictures we took serve two purposes; documentation of Kellie before she's born, and Christmas gifts for everyone because my lack of working has caused us to be... well, not strapped. But we certainly can't live the high life any longer.

We're having a Charlie Brown Christmas this year.

Happy Holidays!!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Those are great! definetly one for the memory book. Your friend did an awesome job. How is Brian with the whole becoming a dad thing? We have never had much money for christmas and it has always turned out great. As long as you two are happy with one other and in the christmas spirit, your Charlie Brown christmas won't seem so Charlie Brownish!! (And don't worry, your mom will be there!!!)

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your belly! I am so excited! Kellie will be coming soon!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww your belly!!! I love it!!! So so fun! And now that it's T-giving, I'm doing Cmas music 24/7! But I'm a nazi but not listening to it before Tgiving. JINGLE BELLS! :)

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a baby now!!! AHH! Congratulations!!! Pictures, pictures!!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Just this Girl said…

    i heard the news she's HERE!!!

    congrats on the baby joy!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i heard from em that your baby is here! just had to pop over and say congratulations!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on the baby! i didn't realize she was coming this soon! hope all is well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home