Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trix Tastes Like Skittles

My nephew was born this morning! Around 3:30 a.m. Utah time. His name is Kacen Aaron and he is absolutely adorable. The cutest little face! I'm going to wait on posting pictures so his Mommy and Daddy get to be the first to post pictures.

On an unrelated topic, Trix tastes like Skittles.
I'm making a jedi robe for Brian's Halloween costume.
Zoe is still going to be princess Leia. (Every time we bring out her costume, she begs us to put it on her.)
I'm going to be a deviled egg (Thank you Emily!)
Kellie's room has, yet again, been neglected.

My weekends have never been this full!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A pregnant deviled egg! Love it! Haven't been a deviled egg in awhile. P.S! I had a dream last night that we were at Lagoon during the off season for some reason...I can't remmeber. And we decided to run into the security office and scare everyone and steal the masters because it would be SO funny. Actually it was pretty funny. We were running through the building screaming and acting like we were going to flying squirrel people. Weird! :)

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good to hear that heather had her little boy! i really like the idea of a deviled egg for halloween, perfect pregnancy costume!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Oh and Zoe is my hero!
    It is plain to see that she has captured your heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home