Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Baby Shower

I had such an awesome time at Kellie's baby shower! My baby girl is spankin' spoiled. She's so lucky to have so many people who care about her before she's even born.
I'm mad at my photo editor. Most all of my photos have red eye. I can't seem to get my editor to remove red eye without shutting down and giving me an error. So pretend that we're not demons. Here's a few of my favorite pictures.

A big THANK YOU to Sarah and Meaghan for throwing a fantastic party!
These ladies put so much hard work and love into this party. I'm terrible at expressing how I feel in the moment. I'll have to make sure they know how much it meant to me. They made fantastic food and put up the cutest decorations. I felt completely at ease and I'm not usually comfortable with being the center of attention. So, thank you again girls. I can't thank you enough.



If you'd like to see all the pictures click here.
(This saves me time because Yahoo uploads faster than Blogger.)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Its great to be able to see those pics! You are so happy! Your facial expressions in some pictures make me wish I knew what was going on..too cute! Glad that it was an awesome shower and that lots of people care so much about you!

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like so much fun, La! I was thinking about you all afternoon! I really wish I could have come! And I can't believe you're big belly! You haven't posted a big belly picture in awhile! I want to come rub it for good luck! I'm glad I looked at the pictures because it made me happy to see you open my gift. Can you see why I couldn't resist buying it?? I love you and miss you so much!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Wowweeeee! What a spread!
    I smiled and giggled as I viewed each picture. I loved seeing your beautiful smile again, someone took some very candid pic's.
    A big warm Thank you! to all your considerate and loving hostesses...is that a word?
    I can see that Kellie received a lot of thoughtful and adorable items, wahooo!
    I have always known you to be easy to love, in seeing you with these awesome women I know now that this is true.
    Kellie will inherit your shiney outlook on life.
    I Love you my Laurakins.... Oh I especially enjoyed the NY Yankees shirt, nice touch for the Brian Daddy!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    awww...glad you had a wonderful shower. aren't baby showers the best???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home