Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Perfect 10

This picture captures the very essence of why I love my husband.
He remembers the smallest (but most important!) things.

My water bottle is never far from reach and I don't function well if it is. As Brian was leaving for work, he saw my water bottle in the car. He knows I'd freak out - searching the house for it - if I didn't have it for babysitting tonight. So he took the time to open the garage door and set it on the floor of our mud room. I didn't find it until just now and he's been gone for a half hour.

This moment rates a 10 on my happy scale.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I am so glad that Brian makes you happy. That is the greatest thing to be happy with the person that you will spend the rest of your life with.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww how sweet! Yay for thoughtful husbands!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home