Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, October 20, 2006

Seriously?

Every Friday night for the past five weeks I have had a migraine that carries into Saturday and sometimes Sunday.

Are you kidding me???

I know why! It's because I thanked my lucky stars for having fewer migraines in pregnancy. As soon as I count myself lucky about a symptom, I am hit full-force with that symptom. Karma has a wicked sense of humor. I thought I was just having a bad month, but this is week five and...yep.

Yep.

It's a migraine.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I sorry I hope that it goes away soon. That doesn't sound like much fun.Yay, you are past thirty weeks though. You will make it through!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry! Migraines suck!

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Hiya Lauraloo!
    Sorry about the migranes....no fun, defintely a mood-killer.
    Try cutting back on the sugar, ha ha ha! No really, you may be allergic to something that your eating that has sugar in it, not the sugar itself, chocolate is bad for migraines, especially if the chocolate is the cause.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home