Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, September 10, 2006

What did you have to do...?

Brian is sitting at his computer.
I've been awake for 20 minutes.

I look over and laugh because it's just dawned on me that he's wearing my shirt.

He screams and starts taking it off.

I say, "Wait! It's a man's shirt!
You don't have to take it off!
I got it from a big Samoan guy!"


He slowly pulls the shirt back down over his head,
and turns to look at me.

As his face squished up in prepared grossed-outness he asks,

"What did you have to do to get the shirt...?"


I laughed so loud! So very loud!
Because his face was horror-stricken.
It was just - AWESOME!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bwahahaha! What DID you have to do to get the shirt??? ;)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Hi,
    it's been a while. It was a samoan that gave you the shirt!? they are usually quite large if I'm not mistaken.... What would you be doin with a big t-shirt? and how did you get it? ;)

    Love ya

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    I have friend at work who is Samoan...Foague pronounced Fa-O-NAY.
    She would give you anything if you even looked like you wanted it, food clothes money anything in her possession. Being your Mother I assume that's how it happened....right?
    BTW I miss you ever so much! mmmmmwah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home