Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Then and Now

This is Kellie in my belly at 19 weeks...
And this is Kellie in my belly at 23 weeks.
I can't see much of a difference.
Except for the stretch mark peeking above my yoga pants.
The mark under my tank isn't a stretch mark. Thank goodness!
It's a mark from my clothes being too tight and me refusing to acknowledge that my bust has grown to the size that it is!

I'm hoping I don't gain much more weight.
I was at 30 pounds total weight gain, the nurse got on my case, I started eating better and now my twg is 25 pounds.

I sure hope I can plateau!
I'm okay if Kellie keeps growing and I keep shrinking!

We decided on a name! Finally!
Kellie Allison

4 Comments:

  • At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at the cute mama!! I totally do love that name- especially with Kellie spelled like that. It's so feminine!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    You look great. I don't know what you have been thinkin your butt is small. Ya four weeks doesn't seem to show much of a difference on you. Where did you guys come up with Allison?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    I love the name! You look smaller at 23 weeks. Lucky you! I hope my belly is that cute when I'm pregnant!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Kev said…

    Hey Laura!! I just like the word Bonce, so that's what I call her.

    Beautiful name, by the way!

    (Your baby's, not Bonce's!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home