Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

She's a GIRL!

So, during a play-fight, Brian says "I hope our kid gets my nose. Your nostrils are HUGE." I think our baby got my nose!! This is her profile picture. At one point, the ultra-sound tech had me shove my hand deep into my belly to make her move over. She's a sound sleeper!

Also! About three years ago, Brian and I agreed soundly on the name Kellie Anne. Today he vehemently opposes the idea. When pressed, he says "I never thought we'd have a daughter! I mean, look at all the boys in our family!"

He agrees on the name Kelly Ann. But I think Kellie Anne looks more feminine.

Please cast your vote here!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Yay Laura! You get to have a little girlie!! I think that Kellie Ann is cute with or without the e on Ann. Kelly would be too much like Papa and Bud, it is good to have something a little different, and ya I think Kellie looks a little more feminin.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would say since you already have Papa Kelly, that if you're going to go with Kelly you should spell it Kellie Anne. But that's just my opinion. I have a cousin that spells hers Kelli. By the way I loved the voicemail! I'm gonna be Auntie Em!! Awww! This baby's gonna LOVE me!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    Yay!!! It's a girl!! I'm so happy for you! I was going crazy down in Powell wanting to know what you were having. By the way, I TOTALLY guessed it was a girl. I like Kellie Anne it is more feminin.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Just this Girl said…

    holy smokes! i swear on my scrapbooking supplies my little boy's profile sono looks JUST like this. my kid has your nose!!!!!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!! You must be so jazzed! I'm so happy for you and Brian. Just my ever so humble opinion, it might be confusing to have two
    K-e-l-l-y-s (however you spell it) in the family. I say go with something original. Ann is nice, or Annie? Ann Laura? Or Laura Ann, but call her Ann.
    I love your blog site, it's so you!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home