Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Notified

I've received notice that my lack of blogging is making some people crazy. To correct the problem, I've posted pictures! Who doesn't love pictures?
On Saturday, we went on a short drive to Fort Richardson, the Army post next door to us. On Lake Otter, they have a little boat rental and snack shack. Brian and Carol got to pedal me and Steve around for an hour for, get this, five bucks. Killer deal! Only, Steve and I had to endure their whining. :) We've been banned from sitting idly in the back while they paddled. Next time we go, we have to put in our fair share. Oh shucks.
Because NOT pedaling made me THIS happy!
Zoe picked a fight with Boozer, a three month old puppy, and lost. Badly. She got that scar between her eyes. We sure hope her hair grows back. It makes her look so mean, I'm scared no one will ever want to pet her again. Her life would NOT be complete without strangers petting her when we go out for walks and car rides.
Look closely. This is a picture of my belly at five weeks.
And this is my belly as of Saturday evening. I'm sixteen weeks. You might think the growth is not enough to comment on. And if you look at week five and then week sixteen RIGHT after it, it's not. But when you see my in-between pictures, you'll see that my belly has gotten remarkably smaller since week twelve. It's because I chase kids around all day and Kinzie has been taking me swimming a few nights a week. Baby is still growing. Don't stress. I'm just firming up. It's rather nice, I'd say.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    How fun! Day Care, I was thinking all along that you were painting childrens nails. How silly of me. Yep kids are enough to make you extremly tired, are you glad you get to go home and rest at the end of the day? That sounds like fun and for only five bucks, awesome! Hopefully Zoe learned her lesson. Was Kara serious about flying you out here for her wedding? I thought that I read that somewhere in one of the blogs.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No worries, before you know it you will have a growth spurt and want to get the baby out of you so you can have your tummy again. I am so happy that your pregnancy has been going really well!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Okay so I have too much to say. I hope that you had fun swimming! Sorry if I bothered you, it was great to be able to talk to you. Okay so I am not always bored, it just seems that way at the end of the week. With no adults around for five days to talk to or do anything with. LUV YA Tons!!

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww look at that cute little belly! I just want to pinch it and talk baby talk to it!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHOA so I just went to e-mail you and I realized that since you moved your e-mail address probably isn't @comcast anymore and I realized I have no idea! It's not like we really e-mail each other that much! E-mail me or call me and let me know your e-mail address. Oh and random story. Jacob and I were driving up to my house on Sat (actually I was working at Lagoon! Yes, I'm still doing that, but only once or twice a month! They need me, what can I say! Anyway...) and what did I hear on the radio? Ohhhh nothing but You Oughta Know! I could still hear you singing in my head! And I wanted to scream out "SLEEP WITH HER!" at the top of my lungs like we used to do, but I didn't think Jacob would appreciate it. And this is a really long comment but I just wanted to say that I love you and I miss you like craaaaazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home