Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Thanks Gag Man

I worked with the four to five year olds at work today. They hang their art all over the walls. One was still up from Thanksgiving. And since they're still learning to write, one of the turkey drawings ended up something like this:

Happy Thanksgagman!

Now, I know it's nowhere near Thanksgiving, but come on.

Who doesn't appreciate a heartfelt thanks from a child?

5 Comments:

  • At 12:51 AM, Blogger Kasynia said…

    That is super cute! I shall now make that a new word in my vocabulary. Happy Thanksgagman!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    that is hilarious. too bad you didn't have your camera to snap a pic of it :)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Just this Girl said…

    holy cow i'm laughing so hard it hurts my side
    i will say that forever now
    happy thanksgagman

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute. Love the funny things kids say! My kindergarteners wrote me letters the other day and one of them said, "Fack you for being my teacher." And the a wasn't very well formed so when I first saw it I almost peed my pants! Love it!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    excellent! now I remeber what is was called :P

    now just to wait till my little ones start saying stuff like that...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home