Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gotta Say...

I'm running out of things to share!

I Think the World Would Look Better In Title Case.

It's the end of the world and I'm out of clean underwear.
Heck, I'm out of underwear that fits my expanding hips!

There is not enough mail in the world to make me happy.
Why is my mailbox always empty?

My dog seems to think the whole world is her toilet.
Who put that idea in her head?
I intend to write them a very stern letter of reprimand!

The baby moved for twenty minutes straight yesterday.
Poor thing probably worked itself into a coma!
Hasn't moved very much since.

I've found that there will never be enough sleep to satisfy my weary body.

Do ALL air force wives throw parties that require the guests to purchase something?
Where have all the potlucks gone?

I think peeing eighteen times in a twenty-four hour period is border-line ridiculous.

All I ever think about is mayonnaise.
I want it. On everything.
All the time.

My weight hasn't changed...but I can't get my stretchy pants past my hips.
Odd? I think so.

My husband seriously considers burning his neck to be a more logical solution to hair growth than shaving.

I've chinese-fooded myself out. No more chinese.
For a looong time.

I really should be sleeping.

Did you enjoy your thirty seconds in my mind?

This is how my mind works. And I wonder why I have insomnia...

You try having these random thoughts shoot through your mind at lightspeed. Now close your eyes...and try to sleep. Impossible. Believe me, I'm there.

Good night!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Kasynia said…

    Hah hah! You make me laugh. My brain kinda does that too and I have the hardest time getting to sleep. I think I make it worse by just laying there, sometimes. Two nights ago it too me 5 hours to fall asleep. Ouch.

    I should have been watching to see if you were online so I could yak at ya. Bah humbug. :)

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I found with Alona that it worked to buy underwear that was a few sizes bigger than what I was used to they stayed onto my expanding belly and hips. Okay I will buy lots of stamps and get to writin!! Look on the bright side atleast you don’t have to go every half an hour! Hopefully the endless thoughts will take a break at night when you have your newborn wakes every two hours and your sanity and health depends on getting sleep!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home