Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Moving On

I've graduated from my medium-sized clothes.
I can no longer stomach the way I look in them.
I finally gave in and switched out all my mediums for my new and/or gently used maternity clothes.
This is also part of my stir-crazy nesting.
I just felt the urge to do it.
Even after a full day of work.
I skipped my NAP for this.
Is nesting supposed to take over your body like that??

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey, you went organizational crazy all the time, even before you were pregnant! :) That's ok, I love it. I wish I had TIME to get organized! I can't wait to see your pregnant self in your non-medium sized clothes! Loooove it! Miss you a lot a lot!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey-i just wanted to say it gets worse over time. my sister in law is staying with us and it's killing me that i cant finish the baby's room till she leaves--which is after the baby is born.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    girl, pregnancy is going to take over everything :)

    don't fret though. if i could pull off maternity clothes even when i'm not pregnant, i would ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home