Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Guessing Game

We find out the sex of Baby on the 8th of August! I can't wait! I tried to finagle an earlier ultrasound. It was a no-go.

Just for fun, comment if you want to guess boy or girl! The general consensus from my coworkers is girl.

Just a few answers to questions that women ask me when trying to guess the baby's gender.

Baby's heart rate is 140.
I'm carrying high, as some might say.
I crave anything sweet.
I ALSO crave anything spicy.
I sleep on my left side.
I have four biological brothers, two older, two younger.
My husband has one older brother.
Little boys flock to me and beg me to hold and cuddle them.
Oh, and little girls scream like I killed their puppy if I go anywhere within a few feet of them. (Okay, okay. It's not that bad. Only with three or four little girls at work. The others just take longer than usual to warm up to me.)

So have fun with it! Heck, you've got a 50/50 chance, right?

9 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm guessing it's a girl, cause I want a boy. I rule!

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've thought this whole time that it was a boy. I don't know why! Everytime I think about the baby I imagine that it's boy- and I just barely realized that I do that! What do YOU think Mama??

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am going to guess that it's a boy. Hopefully by the time you find out, I will be holding my baby as my due date is August 4th and the baby is measuring ahead.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kalie said…

    Haha! How exciting! Congratulations! (I'm Emily's roommate from last year) I'm going to stick with the trend of the page and guess that it will be a boy! Good luck being pregnant in the summer heat!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think its a boy but I have this urge to buy you girl things whenever I am at the store. So maybe its a girl, Okay I'll say girl!

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Kasynia said…

    I -want- it to be a boy, but I think its a girl. Grawr~

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All of my cousins just had babies, and they were all boys. I think it goes in streaks, so you should be the start of the girl streak and then I'll think about having a baby...just kidding, but I think it's a girl.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    As afformentioned, I said wehadababyitsaboy or boy!!!
    and Alona says it's a boy also.

    Hooray for boys ;)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Well LaLa... It's really a toss like you said. As I look at the pictures of your growing belly I say that, it's a... GIRL! But you never can tell. It's weird because I haven't had any revealing dreams like I have in the past...maybe it because you are so far away, :( I just want to kiss your belly and feel for myself, oops, if that is allowed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home