Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, June 12, 2006

"When's the baby due?"


It's official!
12 weeks today!


It's also apparent to me that the general public are now able to tell that I'm expecting. Brian and I went to an incredible chinese restaurant for dinner tonight. (I wore the outfit on the left. The cute top is from a lady at work who is due to deliver any day now. And the pants are from my Mommy. My favorite pair of maternity pants!)
While we were paying for our dinner, our waitress asked me when our baby is due. When I replied with "December" she seemed taken aback. I guess it's not a secret anymore.

Just for fun, I'm posting my bare belly.
I'm not shy. I'll lift my shirt for anyone who asks.
But only to show off my belly. Not the girls!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    mmm chinese, sounds good. I had to click on the picture and see it enlarged to be able to tell that you are showing. So thats weird that the waitress might have expected you to be due soon. Yep its there!, you're little baby wants to make itself known. You are showing! Yay!

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey hey you're looking really good! everybody keeps telling me that i am about to POP! ha! that's something I want to hear, especially since I have 7.5 weeks left. anyway, I am so happy that you are showing, that's the exciting part of pregnancy... now just wait until your baby moves!

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww! You're so cute! I don't think you look very big at all so I'm surprised people can tell! By the way, I read in Real Simple that if someone rubs your belly and you don't want them to, you can just rub their belly back and they'll get the picture! :)

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Just this Girl said…

    i didn't realize you were preggers!
    wow!!!
    congrats and you look adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home