Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Worth It

Black wire wall deco - $.25
Three tin pails - $3.00
Spool of ribbon - $1.50
Bag of rice - $1.50
Bathroom floor so slippery, I nearly fell and cracked my skull - FREE



Note to self, do not carry a squirmy baby, home decor, a hammer, a ruler, a pencil, a screwdriver set, a level, a measuring tape, and a half full bag of rice. Do you think this was a sign that my bathroom floor needs sweeping?



In the end, I think it was worth the havoc. Now I have somewhere to fashionably store my makeup applicators...that I don't use... Hmmm... Maybe I should have thought this one through?





Kellie has enough hair for a barrette!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the makeup brush holder! And cutest barette ever!!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    make-up holder, way too cute! Did you sew those pants?!! WOWW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home