Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kellie Grooves With Snoop Dogg

Brian left for his TDY on Friday night.

The house feels so empty!

I haven't lived alone in a house...ever.

I didn't realize how much I planned my day around Brian and his schedule. I forget to eat because he didn't come home for lunch. I forget to go to bed because he's not yawning and telling me how early he has to get up. It's just weird.

Kellie and I have been hanging out Mommy-Daughter style. Though she was very excited to hear Daddy's voice on the phone.

While going down for a nap, we listened to Brian's clock radio. It's the easiest way to put Kellie to sleep without tears. It has to be his clock radio. Not her CD player or my iPod. Daddy's clock radio is the only suitable radio.

Usually, she lays very still on her back and listens to the music. With the occasional hip bumping, she falls asleep. Every now and then, a song comes on that speaks to her and she must get up and dance. Today, it was Snoop Dogg.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh! HER SMILE! I can't even believe how big and CUTE she is! I want to see her (AND YOU!) so bad! Come back to Utah!!!

    How long is Brian going to be gone?

    And also, e-mail me again about your vinyl before I forget. We just had a show this weekend we were busy getting ready for so e-mail and remind me and I bet Jacob can cut out your order this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home