Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

She Did This By Herself

I was folding diaper laundry and Kellie was playing with her toys. She gets quiet, so I look up and she's just laying there watching me like this.



Frantic Mommy takes over and I repeat "Don't move, don't move don't move!" Luckily, the camera was on the changing table for all the Tinkle Traps pictures I've been taking. I got a good photo in before she lost the pose. This is the cutest kandid pose I've ever seen!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    oh how cute!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cutest. Picture. Ever.

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Very cute. So awesome that you captured it, that will be a great picture for the books!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww... so cute! i know how the "don't move, don't move!" rush-to-the-camera thing is. but usually, by the time i get back, the moment's passed.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I came back to see the picture. I love this baby!!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Peasblog said…

    such a cutie!

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Peridot&Sapphire said…

    OH MY GOD! SHE'S JUST SOOO CUTE!
    BTW, I'm Sharine from Malaysia... first time drop by your blog from... diaperpin.com. Was directed to view on how to lanolized wool and yes... I use wool soaker in tropial country.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    Such love and adoration in those baby yet grown-up eyes. She loves, loves, loves her mommy don't you guess otherwise! Ca'uuute! Good job catching an honest emotion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home