Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Follow-up

Kellie's room is done. And the reason I haven't posted pictures? You'll laugh if you know me, and scratch your chin in wonderment if you don't.

I haven't decided where to put the furniture.

Yes, it's in her room. But the positioning doesn't feel quite right. I'm waiting until I know that this is how her room will be. That is, until I have a restless night and go old-school-Laura on it.

So, I will post pictures when I get the vibe that Kellie's room is revved and ready for her arrival. Hopefully that will be sometime this weekend. Haven't had the desire to make changes yet. My nesting bug must be in remission.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like my girl! :) It'll look great once you give it the ol' Laura action! It won't even know what it hit! And no, I don't still have the hots for Vin Diesel, oddly enough! But I do think it's hilarious that he's teaching my student some life lessons! Ha! And nooo, I miss YOUR face MORE!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Just this Girl said…

    i fought the nesting bug
    esp when it came to cleaning

    lmao about the furniture.

    who puts furniture in a baby nursery anyway?? hahaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home