Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, October 06, 2006

Delayed

Plan and plan as I do, I can not plan for the unexpected. Who knew carpet cleaning companies would be closed to observe Columbus Day?? Well, they are. Consequently, I'll have to adjust to the change in plans. Our carpet won't be cleaned until Tuesday. So we won't be buying the dresser until Wednesday. I'll probably still stencil the walls in Kellie's room this weekend. And play with ideas of how to arrange furniture.

The play-yard/bassinet we registered for has been sold-out for over two weeks. So when it was finally in-stock, I ordered it. I know, I know. I bought another thing on the registry. But it's the only pink play-yard/bassinet I've found anywhere. And Christmas is coming up. And a lot of our planning is pinned on having a bassinet.

So, I bought it.

In response to Heather's comment: I'm worried about Christmas because I'm afraid the bassinet we want will be sold-out again because people are buying it as a Christmas gift. Just because it's the only pink one I've found. Not because everyone and their dog wants a bassinet this Christmas. Make sense?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    That sucks that it won't all go the way that you had planned. What do you have planned for christmas that includes you needing a bassinett?

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My little planner! So cute! But I can totally relate. Jacob constantly has to tell me to chill out about those things I can't plan for that I want to plan for! I miss your face a lot today! Been thinking about you a lot, and wishing I could be there when Kellie is born. :( I sure love ya!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    I hate planning, but I am glad you women are good at it cause some things require it. I normally just go with the flow and live stress free... I mean really stress free! so as a result, I am once again thankful for women :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home