Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, September 25, 2006

Heck Yes! Halloween!

First things first, this is Zoe and George. George looks vicious, but he's not. He's the most submissive dog ever. Zoe just can't get enough of him. That ball of fluff on the right is GiGi. When we go to Petco, Zoe picks out her own toys. She picked GiGi. When we brought her home, she proceeded to tear her to shreds.
It makes for a nasty mess. I've vacuumed twice since yesterday.

This is Terra. She brings out the crazy in me. We decided it was about time to decorate for Halloween. After we munched on some pizza, we hauled out my gigantic tupperware of Halloween deco and went to town.
As if that wasn't enough, we left the boys home while we went to WalMart and bought even more deco.

This is Brian and Phil. I think they're watching football. Terra's humor is...well, there are no words to describe it. Fantastic? Zany? I don't know. Here's a clip: Me:Terra, what is "Phil" short for? Terra:(In the most straight face and serious voice you can imagine on such a small person.)
Phyllis.

This is my new fall rug!
Transitional for Halloween and Thanksgiving!

This is just one of my many spooky displays of Halloween cheer.
We had a grand ol' time!

The following morning, I drank my glucose syrup for my diabetes test. The bloodwork takes two days to get back, but my urine test was looking good. So, cross your fingers, hopefully I don't have gestational diabetes!

If I do, at least Kellie enjoyed the ride.
She wouldn't mind another bottle of sugar coming her way.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Sounds like fun. Always great to have someone that brings out the crazies in you. Your decorating is great. Wish that I was that into it. Like your ghosts.Phyllis, thats funny.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Laura Michelle, your Daddy will be so proud! He decorated our house last week, too. Only on the inside though, because we have standards ;o)!

    Love you bunches!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww I love Halloween stuff! I'm being crafty this weekend and making some stuff while I watch Conference. I seriously think Halloween is my favorite holiday because it's my favorite time of year. Remember that Halloween dance Junior year? HAHA! That was hilarious. Good times. By the way, I miss your face! And I'm jealous of these people who get to come hang out with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home