Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Everything Baby

I figured out why I've hit a wall in posting.

It's because all I've been blogging about latey is Kellie and my belly and all the things I buy and do for her.

I think I was starting to annoy myself.

In all seriousness, nothing else exciting is happening in my life.

The most exciting thing I can think of is that we're going to be moving our computer desks downstairs so Kellie can have her own room.
And even that is related to Kellie!

Oh wait, we're having a puppy play-date tomorrow.

Zoe is in love.
His name is George.

She met him last weekend and has been misbehaving ever since we left his house. So has George. So at least the feelings are mutual. I'll get some pictures of her and her new love and then maybe I'll be able to blog without mentioning babies and their stuff.

To answer all the inquiries, the shirt from the Samoan guy used to be PaPa's. I acquired it from him when I was a teen and never gave it back. The guy was one of his coworkers. PaPa told him he liked his shirt and the guy tried to take it off his back to give it to him. When Pops refused, the guy took it home, washed it, and brought it back the next day. He forced it upon PaPa.

I'm pretty sure that's how the story went. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What if Zoe and George get together and then your blog is filled with PUPPY news? :) (Don't worry, I like the baby news!)

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    don't be afraid to share. You live so far away. We want to hear about all the baby frenzie going on in your world. whether it be new things that you have gotten, feelings or things happening with you and the baby or anything else. And it is great to write down everything that happens for future reference.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the baby news too, but I am feeling that my life is filled with nothing but anden right now. all of my interests are geared toward him. Dont forget to take a time out every now and then for yourself, to think about Laura, to pamper Laura... take up a new hobby like golfing. Trust me there wont be much time for it later and you'll be able to have something to look forward to when you what time to yourself, you wont have to think about something to do... you'll just say well i am going "golfing" for an hour or whatever it is. Trust me, I love the baby stuff too, but when I come back from my hour break I feel like I can focus more on Anden without anxiety and stress. Hope your dog enjoys her date!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home