Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mama Mia

My belly has gone from a "high" carrying position to a "low" carrying position. Maybe that's why our waitress very pointedly remarked that I'm going to be having a girl. I only noticed the position today. Stressful week at work. I've noticed very few changes this week. Just too tired!


The baby is using all of it's muscles. I know that much! This baby never stops moving. Always a thump here, or a flip there. Sometimes even bouts of rolling! It feels like a giant flopping fish. We're headed out to take the puppies for a walk.


It's HOT here!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's quite the visual of a flopping fish inside your belly! I can't wait to meet this little fishy!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    It usually changes from the flopping around to the beatin you up stage. Great fun for you to be feelin your baby like that.Hot in alaska??!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    I have never heard that sort of explanation of it before, but it sounds like a good perspective.
    Thankx for sharing :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home