Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Anticipation

Our 20 week ultrasound is so close. I'm beyond excited! I can remember being 8 weeks along and feeling left-out that other women were already at this point. (There are a LOT of pregnant women at my place of work.)

Now I'm here!
Meeting ladies who are 8 weeks, I wonder if they feel the same way I did.

Knowing if this baby is a boy or a girl will help me feel more like it's really happening. We already have names picked out, so once we know which name it will be, we can start referring to the baby by name instead of by "it" or "baby."

I'm counting down!
baby

4 Comments:

  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Yay for Laura, three more days! So, so excited!! Keep us posted. I will be home all day!! Then I shall have to be excited to and go Laura baby shopping.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soooooo excited! Can't even WAIT for that phone call baby!!! I miss your face! (P.S. Your preggo feet would LOVE Crocs, I'm tellin ya!)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am excited for you!!! i remember that anticipation! can't wait to hear from you!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    yay, thanks for that stork countdown I likes very much!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home