Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

So, Everybody Says...

...that you go to sleep one night looking overweight, not pregnant.
The next morning, you wake up looking very obviously pregnant. I woke up obviously pregnant. I'd heard it maybe a hundred times. I never thought I'd get to see it for myself. And there it is. I had Brian take a front shot. It was awful. So your eyes have been spared the grotesqueness that is the front view of my belly. Oh, in the "overweight" picture, I'm holding my shirt over my head because it was raining and I'd just spent a long time on my hair. (Something I rarely do.) And I wanted to reuse the hairdo the following day.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think your big belly is cuuuu-uuute! And are those maternity pants? I still can't believe my Lala is having a BABY! You're naming it Emily, right? (Which is especially flattering since I guessed it's a boy...)

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you definitely look pregnant. that is so wonderful! i bet it feels incredible to wear your maternity clothes now! :)

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Laura as much as I may joke for being 5 months along you hold yourself very well.And im glad you are a good sport about all my mean and demeaning jokes.Its all in good fun and I love you like the sister I never had.I hope this didnt make you cry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home