Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dog Clothes and Maternity Clothes


Okay, okay. So they're not DOG clothes. They're MY clothes.
But Zoe had it coming!
She's too gentle and fun-loving for her own good.
She hardly put up a struggle. And when I saw how freakin' cute she looked, I just HAD to take a picture.
FYI: I asked Brian's permission to post a half-naked picture of him with our dog on my blog.
So, yes, he knows.



This would be my first maternity clothing purchase. If I may say so myself, this top is pretty spiffy. I think I just may dress better as a pregnant woman than a non-pregnant woman.
I wonder if this baby has given me super powers.
The kind that enhance my shopping capability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home