Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Craigslist? More Like Gold Mine!

I wasn't feeling the original color scheme of the sitting room,
so I changed it up with a few slipcovers and rugs.
4 Craigslist chairs ($75)


1 Craigslist armoire ($50)
2 Craigslist chairs ($FREE$)


1 Craigslist chair ($FREE$)


After the overhaul-




1 Craigslist bench ($30)
I reupholstered this little bench and added a few canvas bins for storage.

We spend a lot more time in this room now...
I think it's just because the atmosphere is calming.


Not Craigslist - but still a new addition.
9 Amazing Craigslist finds
1 lesson learned -
stick with the name-brand paint!
These letters took upwards of 6 coats of paint.
I quit counting...

Thanks for dropping by!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger heather said…

    YAY!! That looks amazing! Can you come do my home next?=) I love those rugs and you reupholstered a bench? What can't you do? And this is on a midshift schedule too!!!!

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger nej said…

    Oh, so pretty! You are one gifted mama! I'm gonna have to look to you for inspiration when we're ready to remodel.

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Terra said…

    When I visit you, will two weeks be enough time to sit in all your chairs??? It looks awesome, you are amazing as usual, and I think your new craigslist addiction is totally working for you!!! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home