Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Because You Threatened So Nicely

I mean asked... asked so nicely.


You know who you are...


Delia Kate

Or as we like to call her -
Deals, Deely-O, DeeDee, or Little Sister



Kellie's oh-so-grown-up A-line



And from the front

She's collecting eggs in her basket like her MeeMah



What?

Three month old babies don't play the banjo?



You know I love me some PJs.

Escpecially ones that bear the title Kellie so fully embraces.



Satisfied? I hope I don't receive any hate-voice-mails from you.

*cough* Terra Gudgel *cough*



I'm posting - I'm posting!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Terra said…

    Okay, I'm satisfied, I give you a B. Only a B you say...well there were no Halloween pics, but I'm still proud of you...I'm glad that even 1500 miles away I can still threaten you into doing things! I love the hair cut, and oh my goodness, when she tilts her head with that big girl cut, she looks like the 16 year old we all know she is inside! ;-) And, I laughed for a full 5 mins of the banjo Delia pic!!! Her face looks so shocked, I can't believe how much her face is starting to look grown up! They are SO beautiful! Good job mama, I'm proud of you hot stuff!

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger heather said…

    I'm so glad I stalk your blog so I can see the cuteness soon after its posted. I can't get over how grown up both girls look. And thanks to Terra for threatening as only she can=)

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger the bonzoodles. said…

    Hey! I seen you demo on the wool washing and am in love with the wool diaper that you have. Did you make it? If so, are you willing to share a pattern? I have made longies but this shortie is by far the cutest I have seen and does it have a fleece layer on the inside?

    Sorry to invade your blog. You don't have to publish this if you don't want. But if you will can you email me at calgooda1323@hotmail.com or check out my blog www.bonzofamily.blogspot.com. I would appreciate it so much!

    Cortney

     

Post a Comment

<< Home