Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Kellie Chipped a Tooth

Kellie was hopping like a happy little bunny through the mall when her feet missed a hop and her face hit the ground - teeth first.

Poor kid has a chipped front tooth. :(

She talks different, looks different, and is behaving differently.

But, amazingly, she's kept good spirits and I'm actually getting used to her new looks and new speech much more quickly than I had anticipated.

Since she's only 2, I haven't enrolled her in our dental plan yet. The soonest she'll be eligible is August 1st. Luckily, the pediatric dentist I spoke with said they'd just be observing it anyway.

So we wait.

I'll post a pic later.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    oh how sad. no baby yet? I though next time you posted it would be of new baby lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home