Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Owe You a Week of Pictures

We're all doing well and have settled into a comfortable routine.
This post will be short on words because these pictures
say so much more than I have the brain power to come up with.

Plus, I spilled milk on my keyboard today and the keys
are sticking like the devil.

Enjoy!

Trina, Brian, Delia, Laura


Daddy and Delia


Delia's placenta, Felicity, Laura


Still-gooey-Delia and Grammie


Kellie's hand and Delia
Sister bracelets


Daddy and Delia


Grandpa and Delia


Grandpa, Delia, and Grammie


Grandpa and Delia


Heather, Delia, and Laura


Daddy, Kellie, and Delia


Nikki, Ariana, and Delia


Mommy and Delia
Moby-wrapping


Delia


Daddy and Kellie


Delia...
and her nursies


Delia


Delia and my arm


Delia and the Hungry Caterpillar


Kellie and the Monkey Bib


Mommy and the Girls


Grandma Deah and Delia


Kellie and Delia


Kellie
Hide 'n Seek


Kellie, Delia, Laura
Bowling on Wednesday


Kellie
The Ultimate Fire Fighter


Dad and the girls

5 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous auntie em said…

    I so wish I was one of those people getting "first" pictures with Delia. Sigh. Love you a lot a lot.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    Lub, Lub, Lub 'em! Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I came across your blog ages ago when I was pregnant with my son - just so you have an idea who this stranger is who's commenting :) I just wanted to say Congratulations on your new addition! You have a beautiful family!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Terra said…

    Oh my goodness those pictures just made my day! I can't even start to put into words how freakin adorable they are! The pics of Kellie holding Delia, and Delia in the polka dot outfit! And your biggest baby is getting so big to! Sigh...where is the time going! LOL, you guys are all gorgeous, and you are looking pretty darn hot youself mommy!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Mara said…

    Wow. You all are so, so beautiful together, it makes me tear up a little. Congratulations, I love you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home