Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Checking In

I keep meaning to post - but I honestly don't know what to say.

Suffice it to say that I'm alive and we are surviving this shift one day at a time.

Here's a big THANK YOU to my wonderful support group. My insane phone calls and texts will hopefully die down in the next couple of weeks. Brian switches shifts in December. But thanks for listening and helping me cope. :)

5 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous auntie em said…

    Love you!

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    insane texts and phone calls...where?!!

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Bagley Briefs said…

    So happy, and grateful, you have friends far and wide who support you. You are a wonderful friend to them, as well. :)

    XOXOXO

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Laura and family, We love you and wish you could be with us this Sat.. Are you getting my emails? Sure would like to get my arms around your precious girls and you.Send pictures to my email so I can print them. Much love, Grandma carenba@earthlink.net

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Ruth Peterson said…

    Have you seen my crazy insane posts on facebook? That's the only way I keep my sanity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home