Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, March 02, 2008

But I'm siiiiiick!

We're sick!

Want to hear something that may shock you? We're taking a break from cloth and using disposables for an undetermined amount of time. I don't know if it's because I'm sick or because I'm bored (of cloth) or if it's because I've been spending so much time out of the house. But I have no drive to do diaper laundry. Each time I do, it's with heavy feet. Gasp! I know!

I'm loving my new haircut. Did I mention that I cut it? It's my new favorite cut and I'm sure I'll be repeating it for a while. I'll have to post a picture when I don't look like a congested ape.

I'm off to Walmart to buy diapers. (Gasp! Again!)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    unexpected and understandable. I think I would have a real hard time with four children doing cloth. Can't wait to see your new hair cut. Hope that you get better soon.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! :) I want to see your new haircut!!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    you sure have been sick for a long time. What else is going on??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home