Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Super Dad

I caught Kellie's stomach bug. It was the most horrifying experience I've ever been through as a mom. Poor Kellie was so scared of my retching. She even started fake-retching and giggling about it. :(

While I was out of the loop, Brian took over everything-Kellie. I mean everything. I was toast for 36 hours and he cared for Kellie's food, diapering, and playtime needs. I even wanted to buy disposable diapers to make things easier on him. You know what he did? He washed our cloth diapers. Serious.

Brian and I have a saying that is frequently revisited: That's why Kellie has two parents.

It's so true. Kellie and I would have been a train wreck without his help.

Here's three cheers for Super Dad!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Thirdtimemomma said…

    Yay! for dad's!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    it makes it a lot easier when they help lol what a good daddy he sure must love his little girl

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Daddy, Go Daddy, it's your birthday!!!!! Way to step up to the plate Bri

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wanted to say hi and that I miss you and I hope you update soon. :)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sooo jealous... you lucky lucky girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home