Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Have That Please?

Kellie is eating her lunch. I'm holding an orange section, about to bring it to my mouth. She holds out her little hand and says, "Have that please?" I say, " 'Can you have this please?' Of course! Thank you for asking so nicely." I hand her the orange. She brings it up to her mouth. Before popping it in, she says, "Thank you." and then gobbles it up.

How stinkin' adorable can one little girl be??

1 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh that's cute. You have to take a video so I can hear her little voice! Or I'll have to call you and hear it. :) And you can fill me in on all the best things about being a mom....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home