Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Duh, Laura

Of course Kellie slept for 10 hours without waking. She's sick!

Kellie has the flu. But she's being such a good sport about it. Even after she pukes! She's so cuddly and sweet through feeling like crud.

I just wanted to link this for those who might be considering cloth diapering, but the upfront cost is freaking you out. It's a non-profit organization that relies on donations of used/new cloth diapers to give to families in need. Check it out. Even if you're not on the receiving end, it's a worthy cause.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor baby! Give her get well kisses. I hope she feels better soon!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Yes, hope she feels better soon.No fun being sick, for the baby or the mommy.

    Now that my girls are a little older, I want them to feel better but really enjoy the slight calm when their energy has given out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home