Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Quack Quack

MaMa: Ducky says "Quack Quack"

Kellie: Cack Cack.

She's got my jabber jaw, that's for sure.


So, I feel secure enough in my goals to tell you that I've been doing Weight Watchers for the past two weeks. I have a weigh-in on Saturday. Last week I lost 3 pounds. I'm already getting the "Have you lost weight?" comments from friends. I didn't want to share in case I crapped out again. Nothing like having egg on your face while your feeling fat and lousy.

My pants are falling down.

I just realized what that sounds like. I just mean that they are getting baggy.

I've been toying with the idea of getting a part-time job. I feel a little more comfortable leaving Kellie with Brian each time I leave them to go to the gym. They've got their own Daddy-daughter routine going on that I have no part in. It's cute to see him so involved. And it's made a big difference in how she reacts to him. She actually prefers him most days. Especially when I won't let her bite me.

I wish I had more exciting news... I just never leave the house. I can tell you about Kellie or Zoe or Brian. Or our two silent pets - the cats.

So... Good night!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Good night! Yes that is where I should be headed too! Cats, where did they come from? Yeah, Kacen quacks too aren't babies the cutest little ducks! Good Goin on the weight watchers! That is awesome, keep up the good work, I believe in you! Wish I could join ya for a part time job, good luck! I am happy for you that Kellie lets Brian feed her and that he is home enough and awake for you to get a part time job. Good luck on whatever you choose.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    Aww I love the baby talk! I can't believe she's talking already. YAY for weight watchers! I want to join up again, but don't have anyone to go with, and I don't really want to go it alone. I like a little competition. That's really cool that Brian wants to be so involved. I like to hear about the not so exciting news. I would love to hear about Kellie Zoe and the kitties!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home