Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Playdate and Naptime

Kellie and I went to play with Terra and her daughter Nora and Diana and her son Elijah. We went for a walk while the babies slept in their slings. Kellie was absolutely taken with George, Terra's dog. She was cracking up! Which made him bark in response, which made her laugh even harder. We had to seperate them, they were being so noisy! Kellie slept last night from 11:00pm until 6:45am! And then napped from 8:30am until 11:10am!! Who is this baby?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    Kellie with George makes me laugh. I hope Abbi does well with our babies. and YAY for naptime!!

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    how fun and a baby that slept really well, awesome! What a nice change!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, dearie! I did get your delightful birthday card! Thank you!!! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home