Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cloth Advocate

You all know I use cloth diapers, right? Well, I use them for lots of reasons:

I just wanted to provide some links (Especially for you Sheryl, with your new bundle of joy on the way) because I think everyone deserves to know all their options. It's never too late to start cloth diapering. Even cloth diapering part-time will save that much more money with every cloth diaper you use in place of disposable. Cloth diapering does not need to be full time to reap the benefits.

Thanks for reading!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger PunkyzNena said…

    These are the same reasons why hubby and I chose cloth. :)

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those all sound like great reasons...but I'm not sure if I believe you about the easy part! They are darn cute tho!

    Did you end up getting a digital video camera? If so, I'm dying for a video of Kellie!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Staci said…

    The chemicals one is pretty scary, and they are dang cute, but I don't think I could do it. We'll see. I might try it.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Qtpies7 said…

    I love cloth diapering! I use it because I am a tightwad! And my little man turned out to be allergic to sposies, so it is a good thing I planned to cloth.
    I am having a give-away for some mom-made cloth diaper laundry detergent! Awesome stuff!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    It seems like so much work to have to wash them each time, or get enough to last at least 2 days lol, however I have heard a lot of good things about them. I heard babies potty train faster with cloth diapers too becasue its like underwear in a way, I dont know if thats true but it makes sense to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home