Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Friday, August 24, 2007

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

A little more love from Bernie! I made the wool pants in this photo a while ago. I sent them to my Mom and she de-funked them. Then I added elastic and a festive bow! And the shirt is one I painted long ago, freshly serged!These are prefitteds. Basically a prefold diaper (looks like a burpcloth) with elastic at the legs and waist and extended wings. These are pinnable or Snappi'able. This stuff is addicting! I made all 6 prefitteds last night!

That's a pumpkin in the lower lefthand corner... Not an apple.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Staci said…

    Those pants are so cute, and making Kellie's diapers? You're basically amazing. The purple diaper is my favorite.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love it!! My Kellie (yes, she's mine) is getting so big and cute!!! I miss you both! I hope my birthday present is you two in a box!! (Poke some airholes ok because that could be a very grizzly birthday present...)

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are adorable diapers, with your personality all over them! Kellie is looking so grown up already!!!!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Tyson and Sheryl said…

    I cant believe how grown up she is getting. Those are way cute looks like you had fun making them.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    fun, fun. She is growing up so fast only three months and she seems like a totally different baby already.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home