Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Brian's Birthday and I Get Pretties?

Remember when I bought a ring for my swollen pregnant finger? I paid $40 for it? Well, we went in to Kay's tonight to get Brian his third wedding band. (He loses them so easily! The sales lady made him promise to stop taking it off when he washes his hands.) I brought it in to see about trading it in since I never wear it and prefer my wedding band. Would you guess I got a trade-in value of $100?? I traded it for this. I think we got a sweet deal. Then we went and got ice cream for Brian's birthday. We had chicken cutlets (Brian's favorite) and rice for dinner. We had a good night!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Kasynia said…

    That is GORGEOUS! Wow, that is a sweet deal. Go you!

    Mike just lost his wedding band in the ocean. I don't understand it, but whatever. I wonder how many we'll go through. *laughs*

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How fun! Love the pretty necklace!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home