Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, September 03, 2007

Button

Kellie was laying on Brian's chest. He was wearing a button-up shirt. She loves to pick-up tiny objects and kept trying to pick-up his button. Being the interactive Daddy that he is, he started saying "Button. See, that's Daddy's button." Kellie looked up at him all serious-like and listened intently. So he kept going. He said button a few more times and then would watch for a reaction. I stopped watching them then and started straightening up our room. With my back turned to them, I heard a quiet "button." I whipped my head around and asked, "Did you just say button?!?" Brian shook his head and nodded toward Kellie. She said "button" twice more before realizing how we were reacting. She got shy and just stared at us like "What? I didn't say anything."

If Brian hadn't been there, I would have thought I imagined it!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She's a genius!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home