Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy Nine Months!

Can you believe that nine months ago today, Kellie was born?

Beautiful Kellie! My life has never been so greatly impacted by one tiny person.

To celebrate her nine months here, I've selected my favorite photos corresponding with the 25th of each month.

Day One

One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

Six Months

Seven Months

Eight Months

Nine Months

3 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Staci said…

    *sigh* Aww! Happy Nine Months Kellie!! She's changed so much!

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't believe how much bigger she is since you were here. She's so beautiful! Loves to my Kellie Angel!!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    hair, she has hair! It goes just perfectly with that cute little self that she has grown into! Yipee for being nine months old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home