Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, April 02, 2007

You Mock My Pain!

Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Yeah. Like Zoom!

Ow! Owie! Owie owie owie owie! OWIE!

This is a 9 out of 10 possible pain points. I want my epidural!

On a happy note, Kellie is sitting up now. Not on the floor. In Brian's lap... For about ten seconds at a time... After he sits her upright. She can hold it until she gets excited and flops her hands about, making her fall over.

But she does it for ten seconds-ish!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so confused! What hurts? I know you said life, but what about your life hurts??? Yay! sitting is always good. Kacen just started sitting all on his own on the floor for a good thirty seconds! It does pay off(all the little things that we do to help them grow and progress), little by little they do more and more!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger MartaMolly said…

    I love Princess Bride quotes!
    This is a new side of Kellie, cute nose! and loveable cheeks!
    3 and 1/2 more weeks to kissy face!
    But I must remind you... your pain was self inflicted.
    If you always do what you've always done...you'll always get what you've always got.
    Anybody wanna peanut?

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so cute! And nice quotes! :) I can always appreciate a good Princess Bride quote!! Can't wait to seeeeeee you! When is the first day you'll be here, by the by? I need dates, woman!

    Aaaaaaas yoooouuuuu wiiiissshhh!

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all your Kellie is so beautiful! I remember how fun it is when they start to sit, now if I could only figure out how to get them to do it again like when they were little, even 10 seconds would be something:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home