Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

And Here I Though It Was B.O.

I've changed deodorant no less than four times since Kellie was born.
(That was three and half months ago)

I couldn't shake the funk.

I found the culprit!

Lovely little rivers of spit up down my shirt... down my arm... pooling in my pit.

There ya go.

Make of it what you will. I just know that I won't need to buy deodorant for quite some time. They all work fine at covering up B.O.

The labels don't specify their effectiveness on baby puke.

ETA: This handy diagram.


3 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How does that happen? With her sleeping next to you? For the life of me I cannot see that happening while feeding a baby.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger CrunchyChick said…

    While burping Kellie, a spit-up load is deposited on my shoulder It then runs down my arm, and into my pit if I can't get a burp cloth in time. :)

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bwahahaha! Yer killin me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home