Understanding Laura

I am a crunchy oddball with too many ideas and too little time. Do you get me now?

Monday, March 12, 2007

OMG!!!

Have you ever seen a more dainty line-up of little people jeans??


To answer your questions:

Yes. I line dry most of our clothes.

No. I do not normally arrange them in such a picturesque pattern. I only did this for the picture.

Half of these were given to Kellie by Mara, Meaghan's daughter. Mara is about 5 months older than Kellie. These are size 6-12 months and due to diaper butt, they fit Kellie like a glove.

Meaghan is one awesome gal and Mara is one well-dressed baby. :)

Thanks a million, Momma!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh! That's pretty much the cutest laundry I've ever seen!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home